Avalon is a land of strife, of challenge and - above all - a land of change.
It is here that entire cities have risen and fallen. The background ticking clock of evolution is ever-present as it weaves through and permeates the land. How could things possibly be otherwise in a realm forged of a Song in an emptiness that was also a formless chaos? Just as the game evolves, so too does its relationship with the void beyond...
The prophecy has long foretold: "The ancient magicks of 'Flash' and 'Java Applets' shall wane and many portals refuse to be indoctrinated in their use. But then shall Avalon adapt and in time be free of the dark arts and the dangers of Balaam and ours will be a land of milk and honey and many visitors shall come and marvel and some will stay and become wise."
Features unique to Umbra:
- inbuilt interactive shortcuts and support for Avalon internal macros
- provision of named "touchable" buttons for phones/tablets that will follow you between devices
- Notification of others logging in
- Animated timers showing exatly when eq/balance will return
- Animated bars showing health/mana and when they are lost or gained
- Duplicate line removal (especially handy on small screens)
- Formatting of some tables as proper HTML tables
- Dedicated calling channel - via the UU command
- Clear visual display of speech, tells, and other calling channels
- Clear display of which command caused which output
- Uses a proportional, not fixed-width, font wherever possible
- Range of selectable themes for controlling colours, fonts, etc.
- Tested for screen-reader compatibility
Umbra is available at --> https://umbra.avalon-rpg.com
For questions, queries, and suggestions, please feel free to talk to Gwahir in-game, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org