Let it be known that today, in front of Lord Mephisto, I, Eloire, princess of Springdale and Diocletian, First Mariner of Parrius, oh behalf of the cities of Springdale and Parrius have agreed and signed the following Peace Treaty:
Once signing of this treaty has taken place, all interpretations of the laws laid down herein shall be made by lord Mephisto. Any case of a dispute between Parrius and Springdale over an interpretation of its laws will be presided over by lord Mephisto.
1. Springdale is to retain all Sphere of Influence recently taken from Parrius at the time of treaty signing, with the exception of the area of Bedillam and of the river Callieton approaching the Parrian gates, which will be unflagged and returned to Parrius' influence.
The cities of Parrius and Springdale will make no attempt to take any other locations held by the other for the duration of the treaty. This is to include any support offered, via military or fighter means, to other cities that may attempt to wrest Sphere of Influence away from Springdale or Parrius. This will stop any military action between the cities of Parrius and Springdale.
Breach of this point to result in the return of SOI, and a clause for city ejection of involved captains of the army/citizens, if desired by offended city.
2. The cities of Parrius and Springdale agree to a mutual ceasing of all stave felling inside the walls of each city: this includes that no Parrian citizen shall attempt to or aid in the felling of any Springdalian citizen's rune-staves that are within Springdale city walls, and that no Springdalian citizen shall attempt or aide in the felling of any Parrian's citizens rune-staves inside the walls of Parrius.
Breach of this point to result in twice the cost of property lost. With a clause for ejection of involved citizen if desired by offended city.
3. The cities of Parrius and Springdale agree to a mutual non inerference with the planting and harvesting processes going on in the respective SOI. This is to include offering fighter support to other cities involved in such actions which could hinder Springdale of Parrius from gathering the rewards of their harvest.
Breach of this point to result in the return of twice the commodities lost.
4. The cities of Parrius and Springdale agree to a mutual non interference in the peaceful mining process done by citizens of both cities. This is only to be effective if a Springdalian or Parrian citizen began the mining process.
Breach of this point to result in the return of fifteen ore of the type of the mine in question, by the offending city.
5. The cities of Parrius and Springdale agree to a mutual ceasing of the killing of enlistable men, or of any conscious hindering of the enlistment process.
Breach of this point to result in the same number of men to be sent to the offended city for conscription.
6. The cities of Parrius and Springdale agree to a mutual ceasing of any military actions against each other. This is to include offering fighter support, such as water parting, to generals involved in such a campaign from any other city.
Breach of this point to result in the ejection of citizens involved.
7. The cities of Parrius and Springdale agree to a mutual removal of the citizens of both cities from each others city enemy list at the moment the treaty is signed, and until further aggressive action is taken inside city walls.
8. No coding changes are to be requested in order to facilitate this treaty.
9. The city of Parrius agrees to give the city of Springdale the total of two hundred copper ores, two hundred iron ores, and forty thousand gold coins as reparations.
In the event of a premature dissolution of this agreement instigated by Springdale only,
Parrius is to be recompensed 75% of the ore in the first five years, 50% in the second five years, or 25% in the third five years, depending on the year of the dissolution
10. Parrius is to request that the sailor standing in the Springdale Mission is to be moved outside of the walls of the city of Springdale.
11. This treaty will last for a total of fifteen Avalon years and can be renegotiable afterwards.
12. The terms of this treaty will be presented to lord Mephisto as overseer of said treaty.
13. This treaty is not further negotiable.
14. This treaty is final and cannot be rescinded unilaterally, both parties involved have to give consent to an eventual earlier date for the end of this treaty.
15. An additional guild treaty will be signed as a collateral agreement between the prophets and the Astrologers under the supervision of lord Mephisto, whom is patron to both guilds to safeguard both cities' stone SOI
Approved by the City of Springdale and signed by my hand on behalf of Springdale,
In faith, Eloire De le Erinyes, Princess of Springdale.
Written by my hand on the 7th of Cloudburst, in the year 1157.