Late to the party, but I learned how to fight on Javalon from an internet cafe in the slums of Ulabataar, Mongolia. Furthest north I've been is into the depths of Siberia.
- Riding shotgun with Plaman on a drive to Toronto, sitting listening to him go on for an hour about this chick he thought he was into, and did I think she liked him back? (They are married now with a daughter about to go into kindergarden, wtf).
- Hanging out with Ender in a hotel lobby in Edinburgh as quite drunk, quite old men repeatedly shouted things at us.
- Going on carnival rides with Malhavok on Santa Monica pier.
- Krill pinching my ass all night at my first London meet. Loving him for years because of it.
- Springdale trying a last minute offensive minutes before Krill and I had to leave for a London meet. Us defeating them and still managing to get to the meet in time for drinks before dinner.
- Gaining an incredible friend like India because of meets.
- Kes REPEATEDLY scaring the shit out of me in pitch black catacombs in Scotland. I screamed like a little girl.
- Agreeing to go to a strip club with Zenichiro, Neidhart and Plaman. They had to come to a girly club first, dance for an hour, AND buy me drinks all night. I still think I got the better deal.
Also, I've been working on a blog. Mostly about nerdy stuff, video games in particular. Check it out if you want: http://jjloraine.wordpress.com/
Written by my hand on the 23rd of Agamnion, in the year 1324.