Here is my top 5 list of tells that will make life in Avalon very
difficult for you. When you take action, such as smashing a statue of
a God and then go about spouting insults about that God, expect that
there will be a significant response...
1) Charlamane tells Apprentice Astrologer Rasui, \"I do not fear dead gods. \"
2) the ghost of Just Phonicle For Now tells you, \"I hope you and the rest of them that follow your patron of nightmares die. \"
3) Just Phonicle For Now tells you, \"Not very heroic. Your patron is dead. \"
4) Charlamane screams, \"In response to Hellchaser, flashing, batman-- what ever his name is, I am supposed to give an apology. I say no. From this day forth every statue I see of his Godess I shall smash. It will bring great happiness to me as I dance upon the shards! \"
5) Charlamane tells you, \"I wish to re-negotiate. You and your \"godess\" get on your knees and earn the apology and I shall do it. \"
Written and shown unedited exactly as rendered by text based game bulletin board on Avalon Online RPG and by my hand on the 11th of Midwinter, in the year 1377.