Without getting drawn into a long, pointless and cyclic debate about the issue I
would just like to summarise a few pertinent issues for everyone.
1. Deities are omniscient. There is no expectation of privacy from any deity ever.
2. Deities will and do act with impunity. The consistency with which deities do and
will act varies from deity to deity. For example I am more consistent than a chaotic
whimsical deity such as Wraith.
3. No amount of complaining, whining, defiance or disrespect is going to make us go
away. We exist, we have existed since the beginning of time, Olympus is an
institution this land was created upon - this will never change.
4. We are not here to make your lives better. We are here to do exactly what you are
doing - forge our own destinies.
5. Fairness and justice are not virtues held by most deities. The easiest way to
escape the 'unjust' wrath or meddling of a deity is to try and deflect attention
away from yourself and hope they move onto someone else.
6. You will find working with us rather than against us will improve the quality of
your lives and the potential to become a legend significantly.
If you are reading this and suddenly feel enlightened, you have taken the first
step towards a better life. Cast out ignorance and weakness and join the growing
forces of darkness in Thakria. Take refuge in my shadow, for I shall deliver you
Written by my hand on the 25th of Eleuthral, in the year 1107.