Outlined in the next two post are the terms of the treaty of Thakria and Mercinae 1083.
1) TERM - The treaty will carry a term of 20 Avalon years.
2) FORTIFICATIONS - Thakria will leave troops stationed on the Mercinae Northgate Fortifications until the final payment of the REPARATIONS is paid to Thakria in full. Mercinae will raise and not lower her Eastern and River fortifications for the dura
tion of the treaty.
3) TROOPS - No Mercinae City or Guild troops will be permitted to march outside of the city limits and NO foreign troops will be permitted to march INTO Mercinae for the duration of the treaty.
3b) Only the Thakrian troops left stationed on or north from the Northgate fortifications will be excluded from this term of this treaty, and once the final payment has been made Thakria will withdraw ALL troops from Mercinae city limits within 1 Aval
4) STAVES - Mercinaen citizens will not fell staves, or assist in the felling of staves within Thakrian city limits.
5) TEMPLE - Mercinae will publicly appeal to Lord Apollo to remove his temple from Thakria and relocate it to Mercinae. Mercinae have 5 years for the temple to be moved, should they fail in their appeal then Thakria has the right to build a temple of
a god of their own choosing in Mercinae.
Written by my hand on the 16th of Ilmarael, in the year 1083.