Avalon charges using a variety of payment methods, most typically credit or debit card. It is up to you to establish payment credentials. To do this, you need to use our secure server: www.avalonrealtime.com via your preferred web browser.
The avalonrealtime.com front-page is a gateway to out-of-character accounting and account information. The page will list all existing subscription tiers, cost and details. You'll find an option to log payment using cryptocurrency (like Bitcoin) above which is a "Store Payment Details" tile.
The avalonrealtime.com secure server site can be used from your mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
You will NOT be billed anything or enter into any obligations simply by registering payment details. You will never be billed anything unless specifically purchasing, procuring or subscribing your character from within the Avalon game.
Look under the "Store Payment Details" sub-header then:
1. Click on the "Store Card" button.
2. This will pull up two simple forms you need to complete. Anything you input will be secure and encrypted.
3. First form: cardholder name, e-mail address and location (street, city, country, post/zip code).
4. Second form: credit/debit card number, expiry date and CVC security code.
5. After entering your payment details, the second form will also prompt you for a phone number to confirm your data.
6. If the details registered with card issuer and details you've just entered don't match, you'll have to correct so they do.
7. Avalon's card processor is STRIPE (www.stripe.com) and we do not hold any private financial data on our servers. The info you've just entered is handled by STRIPE and our bank only.
8. If STRIPE declares your card details valid, you'll get a text to your phone and the avalonrealtime..com site will conclude this registration by giving you a customer payment token e..g. cus_aHdm6yICVXPhf.
9. Next, in Avalon will should log on and type LINK <your e-mail> <cut'n'paste customer token> to finish your registration.
NOTE: no payment data is kept on our servers. The customer token linked to your Avalon character is all you need. You will then be able to SUBSCRIBE, PURCHASE and PROCURE and Avalon will initiate transactions with STRIPE using the token. Seconds may share the same customer payment token.
Shows you all current active subscription tiers: Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. Against each tier is the cost, the monthly lesson gift, the monthly free Avalon crowns and the speed of lesson gain while playing Avalon.
Syntax: SUBSCRIBE <subscription tier>.
This initiates a subscription, at the rate defined by the chosen tier (platinum, gold, silver or bronze). The subscription initiates a billing through STRIPE and automatically renews each month. Changing a subscription mid-month will only receive the tier lesson gift, crowns and lesson gain speed when the prior tier month is finished; the next month will tick using your new subscription.
The simple UNSUBSCRIBE command terminates any active subscription. It ensures no automatic renewal after the extant month ticks away but the subscribed status is maintained until no days remain.
Shows you the current rates available for purchasing Avalon crowns in "real currency" US dollars. There are ten crown purchase points, each buying a specific number of crowns and costing a tiered amount in dollars. The more crowns you purchase in a single instance, the better the "crowns per USD" rate, i..e. 10 CROWNS costs 5 USD (2.00 crowns to the dollar) where 750 CROWNS costs 250 USD (3.00 crowns to the dollar) up to 16000 CROWNS costing 4800 USD (4.00 crowns to the dollar).
Syntax: PURCHASE <how many> CROWNS.
This can only be done after you've linked your character and the customer payment token. You will buy the crowns at the rate defined by the number of crowns purchased. Billing is automatic but you will not have to input any personal/financial data.
Syntax: PROCURE <number of lessons>.
Use this command (after having linked your character and your customer payment taken) to purchase immediate lessons to more quickly develop your skills. Billing is automatic but you will not have to input any personal/financial data.
Syntax: PURCHASE <trinket###>.
Stand in one of the three locations of the "Old Curiosity Shop" and type GOODS to pinpoint the exact trinket you wish to purchase. Buying a trinket will provide the artifact in your inventory immediately and it will remain officially yours until its lifespan expires. Billing is automatic but you will not have to input any personal/financial data.
Shows you the current frontline rundown of your usage intensity, existing subscription (and tier) if you're subscribed, crowns against your name and any usage restrictions you may have self-imposed.
Questions of a non-account related origin should be addressed to: email@example.com